What will happen next? Will Palestinian kids be duped into playing music to Israeli pilots who exterminated Gaza children with White Phosphorus?

By Khalid Amayreh in Occupied East Jerusalem

29 March, 2009

 

It is really hard to write on this subject without getting angry. We all know the extent to which Israel can be evil and satanic. After all, we Palestinians have been on the receiving end of Israeli savagery for decades.  

 

In fact, being thoroughly tormented and killed by the children, grandchildren and great grandchildren of the holocaust has always been and continues to be “the” Palestinians’ way of life.

 

However, for some Palestinians to allow themselves to be duped to sing and play music to their oppressors and child-killers is simply beyond the pale of human dignity.

 

It is at least as insulting and humiliating as some Jews were forced or duped to play music to SS, Gestapo and Wehrmacht soldiers during the Second World War. In both cases, the act was meant to humiliate the victims and rob them of the last visages of human dignity. 

 

And now, Jews in Israel are doing the same thing to Palestinians, Nazism’s vicarious victims.

 

Last week, a few innocent kids from the Jenin refugee camp were surreptiously taken to Tel Aviv to “cheer up and take part in peace-promoting activities.”

 

However, once there the kids were unceremoniously driven to a reception where they were made to play music and sing to “holocaust survivors,” some of them are former members of the Hagana and Irgun terrorist gangs who had taken part in the ethnic cleansing of Palestine and expulsion of Palestinians form their homeland.

 

God knows how much Palestinian blood did these so-called “holocaust survivors” shed in 1948 and subsequent years. Certainly, Deir Yasin, Tantura, Dawaymeh, and the numerous other massacres were not committed by UFOs. They were committed in cold blood by these very people our children are now cheering up.

 

Shame on us a thousand times!

 

Some of the kids were instructed to utter words that should never be uttered by the victims of Zionism. One of the participants reportedly dedicated a special song to Gilad Shalit, an Israeli soldier taken prisoner by Palestinian fighters in Gaza nearly three years ago. No mention, not even an allusion, was made of the estimated 10,000 Palestinian political and resistance prisoners languishing in Israeli dungeons and concentration camps. 

 

But the kids apparently felt they had to say anything they were asked to say in order to show gratitude for the Jewish “peace contractor” who got them out of the ghetto, otherwise known as Jenin refugee camp, even for a six-our outing in Tel Aviv.

 

I am not against showing genuine sympathy with the victims of the holocaust. However, a sympathy that is manipulated to justify, rationalize or even extenuate the crime against humanity that is Israel is worse than a crime if only because it serves to promote and perpetuate oppression.

 

As human beings, we Palestinians do sympathize with all victims of Nazism, Stalinism and imperialism, the wept, the over-wept, and especially the unwept who constitute the vast majority of victims.

 

Having said that, however, I strongly believe that no honest person under the sun has the slightest right to demand that we pay the price for what the Nazis did or may have done to European Jews nearly 70 years ago.

 

We didn’t send Jews to the ovens. The Germans did. We didn’t starve Jews to death as Jews are doing to us today in the Gaza Strip.

 

We didn’t incinerate Jews in Gas chambers as Jews have recently incinerated Palestinian children with White Phosphorus.

 

Hence, of all people in this world, Palestinians must never be made to feel guilty for what the Nazis and other Europeans did to Jews. I say so because a feeling of guilt, even a modicum of guilt, on our part, would be construed or misconstrued as a  vindication of Zionism, the Nazism of our time.

 

There are additional reasons that make the latest insensitive manipulation of Palestinian suffering especially ugly and dishonorable.

 

First, nearly all the young musicians who were taken to Tel Aviv came from the Jenin Refugee camp. For those who have forgotten, this is the very same refugee camp that Israeli tanks pulverized in 2002. According to eyewitnesses, Israeli tanks and bulldozers destroyed homes right on top of innocent civilians, including the physically handicapped, while dozens of innocent civilians were systematically massacred, very much like Jews were at Ghetto Warsaw. The massacre at the camp was so hideous that Israel refused to allow UN officials to access the camp to inspect what happened.

 

Well, again the Nazi analogy is inescapable. Just imagine surviving Jewish children from Treblinka or Bergen Belsen made to sing to SS soldiers!!

 

Second, the disgraceful concert in Tel Aviv comes on the heel of Israel’s genocidal assault in Gaza where Israeli warplanes showered the children, women and men of coastal enclave with White Phosphorus and other missiles and bombs of death while Israeli Jews were gleefully celebrating the “victory on Hamas” and Israeli rabbis preoccupied with classifying gentiles into “children of light” and “children of darkness.”

 

In Gaza, the Zionist Jews exposed their shame to all the people of the world by acting like primitive barbarians and murderous savages.

 

Hence, the utter shamefulness of sending Palestinian children to Tel Aviv to help Israel’s hasbara efforts whitewash Israel’s pornographic barbarianism in Gaza.

 

Finally, it is obvious that the PA bears much of the blame for this disgraceful event. The PA should never allow so called “cultural exchanges” and “cultural normalization” with the murderers of our children, the very state whose leaders and military commanders view us as “scum, vermin and animals” that ought to be exterminated.

 

Unfortunately, the PA itself encourages some demoralized Palestinians to endear themselves to Israel, even in the cheapest of manners.

 

The often cordial meetings and exchanging of kisses between Mahmoud Abbas and Ehud Olmert, the butcher of Gaza, leave one and only impression, not only on the children of the refugee camp in Jenin, but also on TV viewers around the world.

 

Perhaps the Israel artillery and war planes were showering Gaza with candy, not White Phosphorus!!!

 

This is probably the main message the organizers of the Jenin-Tel Aviv tour wanted to communicate to these miserable kids who are obviously having a hard time recognizing their fathers’ killers.

Advertisements
Comments
  1. fatima from algeria says:

    Thank You Khalid , what a brilliant Article . Poor kids , they are obviously conned into performing to those who raped their land and uprooted their families and still do not recognize their rights , those who sent those kids are wrong and should be ashamed for themselves . they are the same liberals who want to make peace with israel , but israel is simply not interested . while they are running after israel with their olive branch , israel continues to destroy homes , and judaize east jerusalem , and beat up and injure Peace activists . Shame .

  2. amos zukerman says:

    my uncle was a member of the auschwitz philharmonic, that saved his life. your analogy sadly is correct. Zionism is a perversion that spawns perverted relationships. Relationships between tormentor and tormented is a known phenomena re “The Night Porter”. On Apr. 31st, there is a football tournament scheduled
    with kids from south Hebron and youth from kibbutzim…., in the training grounds of Hapoel Tel Aviv. With P A approval of course.

  3. amos zukerman says:

    P.S
    Yad Vashem stands on the ruins of Dir Yasin

  4. And long and behold, Simon Wiesenthal Center of Los Angeles announced the donation of $40 million by non other than Gary Winnick, the chairman of Global Crossing to build the Museum of Tolerance in Jerusalem over the ruins of a Muslim Cemetery in Jerusalem “to promote civility and respect among Jews and between people of all faiths and creeds”. I wonder what Rabbi Marvin Hier of Simon Wiesenthal Center and Abraham Foxman of the Anti-Defamation League would say if Arabs and or Europeans build a museum over a Jewish cemetery. I wonder what Mr. Foxman and Rabbi Hier would say and whether they see such action as clear case of racism and Anti-Semitic behavior? However it seems it is OK to dig up and desecrate a Muslim or Christian cemetery but not a Jewish one. I am lost perhaps someone try to explain to me why Zionist Jews can do this and get away with it. I am sure Rabbi Hier and Mr. Winnick will have a special section on destructions and desecrations of Jewish cemeteries. I suggest a sign should be posted at the main door of this Museum of Tolerance saying “Built on Top of a Muslim Cemetery”.

  5. Mary says:

    What were they thinking? I understand the meaniing of peace, but I do not agree to something like this. An event to make Palestinians sing to their murders, oppressors, and the people that stolen their homeland. How could they allowed themselves to do such a thing? They could have used that opportunity to speak out about the horriable and criminal behaviors of those Isreali IDF and the Isreali army, and what they do in the occupied areas. They could have done something to avoid being used and mock at. This is what it is, a mockery of the Palestinian people. Sad!

  6. Mary says:

    They might as well sing to the Jewish settlers in Hebron while they are attacking their Palestinian brothers and sisters, or better yet, sing and play for the Isreali army while they are bombing homes killing more innocent Palestinains, or maybe sing to the Isreali supporters for give money and weapons to the Isreal government to kill more innocent people. Again so SAD!

  7. Nurulhaq says:

    InsyaAllah… The Black Banners under the leadership of The Youth of Bani Tamim will arrive in your country one day..Allahu Akhbar Allahu Akhbar Allahu Akhbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. […] via: Palestine Think Tank. […]

  9. Barbara says:

    Dear Mr. Amayrah

    I have just published this article in my humble blog, complete of course, with credits and links.

    I hope you do not mind. Indeed, I would be honoured if you took a look at my work. I find myself very involved in the Palestinian situation because I truly believe we are all, as Latuff once said, we are all Palestinians.

    I feel Palestinians are part of an international experiment to see how far the world will let the Israelis go with their obscenities. Lately I have branched out to my own country somewhat ~ they are becoming very bold.

    INDEED tomorrow beloved George Galloway is calling their bluff and entering Canada despite the mess they have created for themselves. I eagerly anticipate this because there is no possible way they can win the public relations war.

    I am 11th generation Canadian and only this year did I waken up to my own country’s illness and become ashamed of what is done in “my name”. Learning about the creation of Canada park in Israel was very very upsetting.

    My main goal is to exploit the cracks that are beginning to show in the armor of these dark ones in Canada and in the US. The Freeman affair down south is a major crack. But, alas I fear it may be too late for people to wake up.

    Anyhow, forgive me for introducing myself to you in such a public forum, but I was not sure where else to do so. And, about these children being used so, I suppose their parents are supposed to be grateful they were returned with blood in their bodies! These people are beyond shame. I have seen how EVERY nuance of their actions is intended towards a deeper more dangerous or demeaning action, part of a Satanic whole.

    Insha’Allah we shall survive them.

  10. Asiswhen says:

    Khalid, thanks for your background on this bizzare event. I heard about it the other day, and couldn’t figure out what the hell they were thinking!

    The project was bankrolled by billionaire businesswoman Shari Arison

    Apparently, this is the biggest most expensive fig leaf money can buy.

  11. amos zukerman says:

    The Tell Aviv HILTON and the adjacent “Independence Park” are build on a palestinian cemetery. In the late 60’s early 70’s, during construction, the heavy metal freaks of tell aviv would “dig” the site for skulls to decorate their rooms

  12. amos zukerman says:

    THIS IS FROM HAARETZ, THIS MORNING
    Palestinian youth orchestra disbanded over concert for Holocaust survivors
    By The Associated Press
    Tags: Israel News, Jewish World

    Palestinian authorities disbanded a youth orchestra from a West Bank refugee camp after it played for a group of Holocaust survivors in Israel, a local official said on Sunday.

    Adnan Hindi of the Jenin camp called the Holocaust a political issue and accused conductor Wafa Younis of unknowingly dragging the children into a political dispute.

    He added that Younis has been barred from the camp and the apartment where she taught the 13-member Strings of Freedom orchestra has been boarded up.
    Advertisement

    “She exploited the children,” said Hindi, the head of the camp’s popular committee, which takes on municipal duties. “She will be forbidden from doing any activities…. We have to protect our children and our community.”

    The move highlights the sensitivity of many Palestinians over acknowledging Jewish suffering, fearing it would weaken their own historical grievances against Israel.

    “The Holocaust happened, but we are facing a similar massacre by the Jews themselves,” Hindi said. “We lost our land, and we were forced to flee and we’ve lived in refugee camps for the past 50 years.”

    Six million Jews were killed in the Nazi Holocaust of World War II, and hundreds of thousands of Jewish survivors emigrated to Israel after the war.

    Hundreds of thousands of Palestinians either fled or were expelled from their homes in the war that followed Israel’s creation – an event known by Palestinians as their Naqba, or catastrophe.

    Kaynan Rabino, director of Ruach Tova, or Good Spirit, the charity that organized the event, said he was disappointed to hear about the reaction in Jenin.

    “They approached us and volunteered to play. Wafa knew the orchestra would play before Holocaust survivors,” he said. “We wanted to bring people’s hearts closer together and if they are against that then that’s a real shame.”

    Hindi said Palestinians – especially in his hardscrabble cinder block refugee camp – had suffered at the hands of Israel and demanded their grievances be acknowledged first.

    The refugee camp in the northern West Bank was the scene of a deadly April 2002 battle where 23 Israeli soldiers were killed, alongside 53 Palestinian militants and civilians, in several days of battle. The clash destroyed swathes of the refugee camp.

    The camp’s residents are descendants of Palestinians who were displaced during Israel’s war of independence.

    The youths, aged 11 to 18, of the modest orchestra performed a goodwill concert for elderly survivors in the Israeli town of Holon Wednesday.

    The event, held at the Holocaust Survivors Center in the central Israeli town, was part of Good Deeds Day, an annual event run by an organization connected to billionaire Shari Arison, Israel’s richest woman.

    Hindi said the children’s parents were not aware that the orchestra would play for Holocaust survivors.

    Younis was not immediately available for comment Sunday. But as the controversy erupted over the weekend, she said Saturday that her intention was purely to perform music. “We didn’t do anything wrong,” she said.

    At last Wednesday’s performance, most of the Holocaust survivors did not know the youths were Palestinians from the West Bank, a rare sight in Israel these days. And the youths had no idea they were performing for people who lived through Nazi genocide – or even what the Holocaust was.
    http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1074678.html

  13. Marshall Hopkins says:

    Let the organisers of this satirically evil event go back to the Old Testament, and ponder upon their own situation long ago: “How can we sing our song in an alien land”

  14. bozhidar bob balkas says:

    i hope all palestinians convert to either to christianity or judaism. after all, with just three cults/shamanisms to select from and only one ‘god’ to love, why not choose the strongest {all 3 being near-equally vicious and vitiating} of the three shamanisms.

    christians love new souls in their midst; ‘tainted’ skin matters only a little, pals wld be welcomed. natch, mullahs, muftis, ayatollahs wld be mightilly upset but they cld be dispatched to US. US as we know loves ‘religions’
    ‘religions’ have always been uncle’s best and noblest supporters. please pass the word to abbas. tnx

  15. Marilyn Shepherd says:

    One of the so-called holocaust survivors was 4 years old at the end of the war and living safely in Siberia during the war.

    She did not survive anything. What a sick and disgusting hoax this was.

  16. Phil says:

    The article, actually this whole website is so self-righteous, but in one thing you are right: shame on you! Shame on you for always blaming the eeevil Joooos!! Remind me, who started the 1948 war? C’mon folks, this is not a “think tank”, this is pure self-victimization without actual thinking. Otherwise you might, for example, find the little difference between Israeli prisons and concentration camps. (Just a hint: the Jews came to the KZ solely for being Jewish…)

  17. Thanks Barbara for your kindness and solidarity.
    As you said, we are all united in this struggle against
    oppression. In fact, by doing so, we are not only helping the victims, but also helping
    the oppressors rid themselves of the burden of oppression.
    oppressing others is also doing injustice to one’s humanity.

    Fell free to site my articles.
    you can also visit my site:
    http://www.xpis.ps

    Khalid

  18. Monido says:

    Is this satire? You cannot be serious!!

  19. sophie says:

    [As human beings, we Palestinians do sympathize with all victims of Nazism, Stalinism and imperialism…] Khalid Amayreh
    ………
    Dear Khalid has a way of never letting Jewry forget their ‘holocaust’ considering the number of times he feels compelled to invoke what the Nazis may or (may not) have done to Euro Jewry. Evil is evil and it should never be condoned, but I have always suspected that Khalid’s motives for his persistent need to remind the world of Euro-Jewry’s ‘holocaust’ is perhaps to carry favor with the vast majority of the bloggers who carry his articles. With or without their Nazi Experience, Euro-Jewry would have been just as merciless and as vicious, because that is exactly what the Old Testament tells them to do.

    And please, let’s not forget to sympathize with the victims of colonialism, slavery, neo-liberalism, neo-colonialism, capitalism ,elitism, apartheid, Jim Crow, child labor … and the list is long.
    ….
    I must thank Khalid for this piece. I had already posted a message on my blog today concerning this nauseous matter and the amount of my anger is not hard to discern. There is no doubt in my mind that Jewish money must have played a major role to make the wise and seasoned Palestinians fall victims for such a treacherous act. Take a look at what I had to tell my readers of my blog regarding this misadenture:

    HERE IT IS:

    It has been over 24-hours since I have been possessed with a revolting anger over the Palestinian youth singing to European Jewry in Palestine in memory of Euro-Jewry’s ‘holocaust’. Oh! Oh! How I am seething! What the hell is wrong with the Palestinians? These Euro-Jews holocausted Palestinians not too long ago and they had crowded the hilltops of Palestine to get a best view of the carnage; smiling and chuckling all along. It was none other than Abe Foxman who was gloating about the solidarity and unity of American Jewry for their holocausting brethren in Palestine. Jews in Palestine who are ashamed of the word ‘Jew’ and hence prefer to be referred to as ‘the chosen’ i.e. ‘Israelites’ were united to the tune of 94% in favor of the holocaust of the people of Gaza. If you know the story and these people, that 94% actually = 99.999999999%! These Palestinians were singing to the very same people who were cheering and applauding the mayhem, death and destructions of the Palestinian people of Gaza. What the hell is wrong with these Palestinian Violinists?

    I just can’t get over it; it just would not leave my mind. Jewry rained its bombs of hell on innocent Palestinians in Gaza only in December of 2008 and January of 2009 [i.e. not too long ago!] At least 1500 people went to their early graves when Juden decided to do a surprise attack on a people who do not own bomber planes, war ships or bulldozers. The Palestinians are an impoverished people facing off one of the most lethal, brutal, and International people on earth, which International People also secured the guarantees of the major powers to come to their aid if they find themselves overpowered by the colonized Arabs. If these Palestinian violinists were to demonstrate their skills, it aught to have been to raise funds for the vanquished and impoverished people of Gaza and not for Euro Jewry in Palestine that lives a very comfy life courtesy of the American taxpayer and because they are a very money-hungry people that has yet to stop milking the German people after six long decades. This foreign people on Arab soil lives surrounded by swimming pools and Asian Maids. Euro Jewry arrived on Arab soil not as victims seeking refuge but as lethal and merciless Supramacist colonizers. What prompted these young Palestinians to perform such an unforgivable act? They are of course young and they could be forgiven for their errors in judgment. But the adults who put them up to it should be paraded on the streets of Gaza as traitors.

    Interesting to notice that International Juden seems to object to any criticism of the Palestinians playing music to their colonizers. Had the roles been reversed, we would have witnessed these leeches taking up arms to regain their dignity. But they seem to like it when “hewers of wood and drawers of water” were serenading a stampeding European Jewry that is now occupying Palestine.

    You will find below many articles about the matter from various sources. I am hoping that having compiled this link will help me ease the anger that I feel at such callous betryal of the Palestinian cause.

    Speaking of Germany and the amount of money that Juden extorts from it: I think it is a sure bet that all the Arab and Muslim people of the world would be more than happy to pay back Germany ten-fold for all its expenses paid to Juden as long as it would take back its own Jewry away from Arab land. I have no doubt that this would be a welcome situation for Arabs and Muslims to rid their land of this very unwanted alien group of people who are holding the Palestinian people and all Arabs hostages! But that will never be a lucrative deal for the Germans or any Europeans or any other people on earth. These people have proven to the world that they have an insatiable thirst to spill gentile blood. Read the Old Testament and you will find the answers as to what causes this people to be so brutal and so bloodthirsty. Theodor Herzl did mention in his diary that Europeans were willing to pay a premium to rid Europe of Jewry and Herzl then expresses his worries that if that fact became known that no other people would want to receive a people that the host nation deems it to be so undesirable that the host nations were willing to pay a premium for its good riddance. For now, Euro Jews seems not to want to budge from the Arab land that they had stolen. Of course, tomorrow is another day. Just imagine if Iran were still ruled by a corrupt monarchy. That would have meant that Hizbullah or Hamas would not have come into being. Tomorrow sure is another day, and the Arabs may finally get the most highly awaited event which is to rid their land of this merciless, unwelcome, unwanted, lethal foreign European invader!

  20. ahmad abouali says:

    As a Palestinian I feel humiliated and shamed by the act of those who stole our children’s purity and pushed them to play to a bunch of murderous colonists on our lands.

  21. Noga says:

    Sophie said: “These Euro-Jews holocausted Palestinians not too long ago and they had crowded the hilltops of Palestine to get a best view of the carnage; smiling and chuckling all along.”

    How to unpack this boiling deranged hatred which has no parallel in this world?

    * In 1948, there were around 750,000 Palestinian refugees. They are now between 4 and 6 million. Every known and recorded Genocide in history decimated the people it exterminated. Yet for Palestinians, the result is in a huge increase in population, by orders of size.

    * Have Israelis ever celebrated the death of Palestinians? Are you not projecting?

    ** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FRTi_0h8Gc

    * *The world was shocked by televised scenes of Palestinians celebrating the 9/11 attacks in the streets the day they took place.

    * * “THE STREETS OF GAZA were packed with thousands of joyous revelers on Thursday following the terrorist attack at a Jerusalem rabbinical seminary that killed eight people. In mosques throughout Gaza, according to news reports, many residents went to perform the prayers of thanksgiving. Armed men fired machine gun bursts into the air in celebration. Others passed out candies to random passersby on the streets.”

    http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/014/860nntcv.asp

    _____________

    An amazing reversal of facts, of recorded facts, of recorded history. What is the point the support of a cause that, in order to be justified, must resort to egregious lies and defamation on this scale??

    Is peace your suit? How are you ever going to make peace when you mutilate the souls of your kids with these monstrous lies and hatred? Have you no pity for them? Have you no desire to see them have a prosperous future?

  22. serbian says:

    Palestinans part of Hitlers crimes!

    http://www.srpska-mreza.com/library/facts/mufti.html

    The Führer’s Mufti: After World War I, the Great Powers of Europe jockeyed for influence in the Middle East’s oil fields and trade routes, with France and Britain holding mandates throughout most of the region. In the 1930s, the fascist regimes that arose in Italy and Germany sought greater stakes in the area, and began courting Arab leaders to revolt against their British and French custodians. Among their many willing accomplices was Jerusalem Mufti Haj Amin el-Husseini, who fled Palestine after agitating against the British during the Arab Revolt of 1936-39. He found refuge in Iraq – another of Her Majesty’s mandates – where he again topped the British most wanted list after helping pull the strings behind the Iraqi coup of 1941. The revolt in Baghdad was orchestrated by Hitler as part of a strategy to squeeze the region between the pincers of Rommel’s troops in North Africa, German forces in the Caucuses and pro-Nazi forces in Iraq. However, in June 1941 British troops put down the rebellion and the Mufti escaped via Tehran to Italy and eventually to Berlin.

    Once in Berlin, the Mufti received an enthusiastic reception by the “Islamische Zentralinstitut” and the whole Islamic community of Germany, which welcomed him as the “Führer of the Arabic world.” In an introductory speech, he called the Jews the “most fierce enemies of the Muslims” and an “ever corruptive element” in the world. Husseini soon became an honored guest of the Nazi leadership and met on several occasions with Hitler. He personally lobbied the Führer against the plan to let Jews leave Hungary, fearing they would immigrate to Palestine. He also strongly intervened when Adolf Eichman tried to cut a deal with the British government to exchange German POWs for 5000 Jewish children who also could have fled to Palestine. The Mufti’s protests with the SS were successful, as the children were sent to death camps in Poland instead. One German officer noted in his journals that the Mufti would liked to have seen the Jews “preferably all killed.” On a visit to Auschwitz, he reportedly admonished the guards running the gas chambers to work more diligently. Throughout the war, he appeared regularly on German radio broadcasts to the Middle East, preaching his pro-Nazi, anti-Semitic message to the Arab masses back home.

    To show gratitude towards his hosts, in 1943 the Mufti travelled several times to Bosnia, where on orders of the SS he recruited the notorious “Hanjar troopers,” a special Bosnian Waffen SS company which slaugh-tered 90% of Bosnia’s Jews and burned countless Serbian churches and villages. These Bosnian Muslim recruits rapidly found favor with SS chief Heinrich Himmler, who established a special Mullah Military school in Dresden.

    The only condition the Mufti set for his help was that after Hitler won the war, the entire Jewish population in Palestine should be liquidated. After the war, Husseini fled to Switzerland and from there escaped via France to Cairo, were he was warmly received. The Mufti used funds received earlier from the Hilter regime to finance the Nazi-inspired Arab Liberation Army that terrorized Jews in Palestine.

    The Arab Embrace of Nazism: Husseini represents the prevalent pro-Nazi posture among the Arab/Muslim world before, during and even after the Holocaust. The Nazi-Arab connection existed even when Adolf Hitler first seized power in Germany in 1933. News of the Nazi takeover was welcomed by the Arab masses with great enthusiasm, as the first congratulatory telegrams Hitler received upon being appointed Chancellor came from the German Consul in Jerusalem, followed by those from several Arab capitals. Soon afterwards, parties that imitated the National Socialists were founded in many Arab lands, like the “Hisb-el-qaumi-el-suri” (PPS) or Social Nationalist Party in Syria. Its leader, Anton Sa’ada, styled himself the Führer of the Syrian nation, and Hitler became known as “Abu Ali” (In Egypt his name was “Muhammed Haidar”). The banner of the PPS displayed the swastika on a black-white background. Later, a Lebanese branch of the PPS – which still receives its orders from Damascus – was involved in the assassination of Lebanese President Pierre Gemayel.

    The most influential party that emulated the Nazis was “Young Egypt,” which was founded in October 1933. They had storm troopers, torch processions, and literal translations of Nazi slogans – like “One folk, One party, One leader.” Nazi anti-Semitism was replicated, with calls to boycott Jewish businesses and physical attacks on Jews. Britain had a bitter experience with this pro-German mood in Egypt, when the official Egyptian government failed to declare war on the Wehrmacht as German troops were about to conquer Alexandria.

    After the war, a member of Young Egypt named Gamal Abdul Nasser was among the officers who led the July 1952 revolution in Egypt. Their first act – following in Hitler’s footsteps – was to outlaw all other parties. Nasser’s Egypt became a safe haven for Nazi war criminals, among them the SS General in charge of the murder of Ukrainian Jewry; he became Nasser’s bodyguard and close comrade. Alois Brunner, another senior Nazi war criminal, found shelter in Damascus, where he served for many years as senior adviser to the Syrian general staff and still resides today.

    Sami al-Joundi, one of the founders of the ruling Syrian Ba’ath Party, recalls: “We were racists. We admired the Nazis. We were immersed in reading Nazi literature and books… We were the first who thought of a translation of Mein Kampf. Anyone who lived in Damascus at that time was witness to the Arab inclination toward Nazism.”

  23. Mary Rizzo says:

    Sophie wrote: Dear Khalid has a way of never letting Jewry forget their ‘holocaust’ considering the number of times he feels compelled to invoke what the Nazis may or (may not) have done to Euro Jewry. Evil is evil and it should never be condoned, but I have always suspected that Khalid’s motives for his persistent need to remind the world of Euro-Jewry’s ‘holocaust’ is perhaps to carry favor with the vast majority of the bloggers who carry his articles.

    What a bunch of crap, Sophie. Always second guessing the motives of others, aren’t you? Khalid is one of the best, most vocal and most consistently “virtuous” writers about his land and people. I am sure he could give two flying ****s about who publishes him or not and I can’t see him adapting his rhetoric to curry favour with anyone. He is in fact published widely because he is a unique, powerful and honest voice who never compromises with anyone or anything. It is impossible for me to feel anything but the utmost admiration for him and his work. His freedom is extremely restricted precisely because of his qualities, and his courage to write a piece like this are nothing short of admirable.

  24. sophie says:

    What a bunch of crap, Sophie. Always second guessing the motives of others, aren’t you?.

    Mary: you have a tendency to be rude and crude – but that is your style and not mine. And who am I supposed to be always ‘second guessing’? That is just a rhetorical question and please do not volunteer to answer it. I am not a regular poster here and I have posted messages only on two prior articles at this blog. So where is it that you seem to know so much about me? Again, this is another rhetorical question.

    I do not dispute the fact that Khalid is indeed a fine journalist. But at the same time, there is no mechanism whereby I could instruct my brain to stop noticing a certain consistent pattern in Khalid’s writings, which is the fact that he almost never forgets to mention Euro Jewry’s ‘holocaust’; the word ‘Nazi’ is abundantly present in all his writings; the never-ending desire for him to compare the current Euro Jews in Palestine and how their lethal conduct are similar to the Nazis of Germany. My position is that Euro Jewry has to deal directly with the Germans about whatever took place between two European peoples and the Arabs have nothing to do with that particular problem. I always remind people that Euro Jewry’s lethal and brutal bestiality exhibited in Palestine is not learnt or acquired from the Germans. Read the Old Testament. What Euro Jewry is doing to the Palestinians is exactly per the instructions in the Old Testament. Euro Jewry has deceptively convinced the world that it is only after ‘Arab blood’; but if the truth should be revealed, then to Jewry there are only two kinds of blood: Jew blood vs. Gentile blood. That must be drilled into the minds of the world’s goyim and they must understand that Jewry’s blood lust is simply for gentile blood and not particularly for Arab or Muslim blood. The Arabs are at the present time under siege and Euro Jewry has a very easy task of spilling Arab blood. But had Euro Jewry’s colonized people been the Ugandans or Argentineans (as both places were seriously considered to be Jewry’s colonies) then Ugandan and/or Argentinean blood would have soaked the soil as well. People need to keep in mind that Jewry is getting a feast at spilling gentile blood In Palestine, Iraq, Lebanon; it just happens to be the blood of Arabs, but nonetheless is gentile blood as far as Jewry is concerned.

    I do have a similar problem with George Galloway. Galloway is valiant, so outspoken, so dedicated, so many wonderful qualities that I admire about him. But he gets diminished in my eyes sometimes considering the number of times he feels compelled to invoke Euro Jewry’s ‘holocaust’ [just like Khalid does] and Galloway is very precise about the six millions of Euro Jews who are supposed to have perished. He never ventures further as to tell us if he does in fact have specific statistics that add up to six million. Galloway would not be Galloway without granting the most cherished favor towards Euro Jewry, which is his affirmation of their most highly sought validation of six million dead Jews. If Galloway did not voluntarily and so frequently satisfy Jewry’s needs of affirmation of six million dead Jews, then I do believe that Jewry would have dealt a mighty blow to Galloway in the form of ‘stoning him to death with silence’; as one Jewish author put it when her great book called ‘The Fate of the Jews’ was given no exposure and therefore it became an unknown book and ‘died’ from lack of exposure. I do like her expression of ‘stoning it to death with silence’ and Galloway would have been a much less known Galloway without his granting Jewry their 6 million dead Jews. No one is perfect, but some are more perfect than others and Galloway -not withstanding his stand on the 6 million dead Jews – is still in good standing in my view.

    That will most certainly do it for me my dear, and you may continue and opine further to your heart’s delight. Just know that it would be a one-way conversation on your part since I intend not to engage in any more responses on this thread.

    Hasta La Vista!

  25. Mary Rizzo says:

    @sophie

    Yay! hasta la vista for sure baby.

    I do have some of your crude trash in my inbox, where you call a fine and dedicated activist a “predator”, going on about how you need your valium and of course, the IP numbers of the abuse where you call me a Jewish Maggot on my old blog are all there for the record.

    You are so inconsistent that it hurts.

    You rant on and on about the defects of others from the safety of anonymity. Who or what or where are you? Anybody’s guess… As a rule, I don’t take anonymous criticism seriously, especially when it is as consistently pompous and self-righteous as yours is.

    Adios!

  26. Mazin says:

    @Phil
    Go and read this article and hopefully you will understand, then maybe you will include your self in the shame list, if you don’t know what shame is; then yo can believe in whatever you want to:
    http://palestinethinktank.com/2009/03/30/gilad-atzmon-lexicon-of-resistance/

    And regarding who star 48war, here are some quotes, to start a good questions:

    “….”Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist. Not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either. Nahlal arose in the place of Mahlul; Kibbutz Gvat in the place of Jibta; Kibbutz Sarid in the place of Huneifis; and Kefar Yehushua in the place of Tal al-Shuman. There is not a single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population.”

    — David Ben Gurion, quoted in The Jewish Paradox, by Nahum Goldmann, Weidenfeld and Nicolson, 1978, p. 99.

    “Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves … politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves… The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country.”
    — David Ben Gurion, quoted on pp 91-2 of Chomsky’s Fateful Triangle, which appears in Simha Flapan’s “Zionism and the Palestinians pp 141-2 citing a 1938 speech…”
    Read the rest at this link:
    http://www.monabaker.com/quotes.htm

  27. sophie says:

    @Mary Rizzo

    Mary wrote: [I do have some of your crude trash in my inbox, where you call a fine and dedicated activist a “predator”, going on about how you need your valium and of course, the IP numbers of the abuse where you call me a Jewish Maggot on my old blog are all there for the record.]
    ………..
    I had always suspected that there was something mentally wrong with you, Mary. My first introduction to you was via your blog [peacpaelstine] which I thought was great, but I never had any contact with you until you wrote to me and you started meddling in a conflict that I had with one blogger of [desertpeace]. Let it be on record that you wrote to me first and your very first email to me had the ‘f’ word in it. You were writing to defend one predator, the American Ashkenazi of [desertpeace] who flew to Palestine because he felt entitled on account of being a Jew. My conflict with him started when I looked up his blog only for the purpose of thanking him for recommending by blog – only to discover that he was a leech, a predator, a Palestinian-resource sucking America Jude! I still think he has no business on Arab soil and he needs to remove his Ashkenazi Khazaric ass from an area where it has no business being except as a white colonizing American Jew. There! I said it again! And I will say it again and again and again until the predator removes his unwanted ass from where it does not belong and where it is not wanted. There! I said it!

    You also wrote to me twice in recent times accusing me for not giving credit about the source of an article that Gilad had written that I had posted on my blog. I did not respond to either of your emails but in the case of Gilad’s article, I simply removed it from my blog.

    There is something wrong with you. What I perceive in you is a split personality. On the one hand, you seem to have great writing skills, your earlier blog ‘peacepalestine’ was a success, you seemed to have assembled lots of smart and dedicated patriots on your new blog [ptt]; and then emerges your other personality which appears to be trashy (for lack of a better word). Stick with the first personality that I described and you would do just fine.

    As far as Amayreh, no need to worry there. There will never be animosity towards him from this end. On the contrary, I still like and admire Amayreh. A dedicated pro-Palestinian friend of mine raised the issue of trust regarding Amayreh on more than one occasion. That took me by surprise totally. There is nothing anyone could find that would throw the shadow of doubt about Amayreh (unlike some Arabs that I know of – such as that one of ‘angryarab’ blog). Amayreh is serious, he is dedicated, he loves his country and his people and the hurt and devastation the he feels are very genuine and very obvious to all who read his articles. I still post his articles, but I avoid those where they are littered with the word ‘Nazi’. For those who might suspect that I might be a Nazi sympathizer, the opposite happens to be true. But I just don’t believe that Euro Jewry’s bestiality in Palestine was acquired or learned from the Nazis but rather from the Old Testament.

    Oh, yes, baby, I can’t leave home without Valium! Thanks to the International Predators, I find myself jittery and worried at times, such as when I woke up on December 27, 2008 and discovered that Juden had rained its satanic arsenal on the defenseless people of Gaza! Apart from Valium, I do not necessarily think that all the meds prescribed by the doctors are a blessing for society. In these hard times, expect docs to push all kinds medications that are supposed to help people cope with their difficulties. People need to be warned that the only beneficiaries are the pharmaceutical companies and the docs who are pushing these meds unto the unsuspecting public and the sheer driving force being profits for both the docs and the pharmaceutical companies. So nice try as far as your attempt to disclose what I may have written in a semi-private email about how I sometimes resort to valium to calm my nerves. But I am probably one of the rare human beings who reject meds and believe in alternative medicines and in natural healing such as frequenting steam baths and saunas, taking nice and long walks, listening to soothing music and so on.

    You say that you don’t take ‘anonymous criticism’. You have this habit of wanting to prop up yourself on a pedestal .What the hell do you want from me? My exact home address, my phone number and my social security number? I am a blogger and I do have a private blog that makes me not fly by night kind of blogger. And what criticism? I don’t even know you! Apart for the time when you inserted your ass where it did not belong during the conflict between I and [desertpeace], I don’t remember paying any attention to you or your writings, except when I had to respond to your unsolicited email to me.

    You wrote: [the IP numbers of the abuse where you call me a Jewish Maggot on my old blog are all there for the record.]

    Oh, please do tell! You really sound crazy and delusional. ‘Jewish maggot’? What would prompt me to say such a thing? On your old blog? Would that be ‘peacepalestine’? Except for reading some of the articles that you posted on that blog and appreciating you for doing that, I had no intention at all of writing to you and never did. You are one sick puppy! Do you even realize that as soon as I had my blog in 9-2007, I had listed your [peacepalestine] blog on my blog list? So you reached the conclusion in your sick and delusional mind that a person who advertised your blog on my blog would write to you with ‘Jewish maggot’? Why? As I stated above, you wrote to me first. As far as IP addresses, I have had he same IP address for over two years. Since you seem to know about IP addresses, then you should have noticed that I have one and the same IP address. If you have an IP address of someone who referred to you as a ‘Jewish maggot’ then you need to put that IP address up! Put it up! You make no sense at all. I must recommend Valium for you. Occasionally taken, it has a calming effect. Btw: You are a Jew? I did not know that!
    ……….end……….

  28. Phil says:

    Mazin, I read the stuff but it doesn’t change anything. I wonder how self-hating Jew Gilad Atzmon’s post would convince anyone of the Palestinian victimhood narrative. For example, I prefer to stick to the notion that “Jihad” in the ‘Palestinian’ context still means murdering Jews, and that the Arab desire to murder as many Jews as possible is the biggest obstacle to a resolution of the conflict.
    Your Ben Gurion quotes only show the high level of self-criticism displayed by Jews and Israel, as opposed to self-victimization on the Palestinian side. Both don’t counter the fact who started the 48 war. By the way, it says “POLITICALLY we are the aggressors.” Go figure the difference.
    Stop the “resistance” crap and face reality… stop blaming your own failure on the eeeevil Joooos and your lives will already be better.

  29. Mary Rizzo says:

    @sophie

    I love it! The folks who say, “I am out of here” then come back with a 2000 word rant.

    But to be fair, you can and should publish anything by Gilad if you want. I asked you to take off the stuff that had my intro. It is clear that when it says, “in Italy…bla bla bla” it’s me talking. So, just take it off or credit it, it’s that simple! Most people credit anything they use, or they should do.

    That you are anonymous is useful for you, because it protects whatever games you play, and I’m not the only one who questions your dubious motives. Your site doesn’t say who you are, but there you are, criticising folks from splendid anonymity. Most bloggers have an identity, and that includes the Zionist ones. So I can definitely take trashing from someone with the balls to be real, but until I know who someone is, anything they say remains meaningless to me, especially their insults and their “Cry for me Argentina emails” begging for sympathy for their pained and tortured souls.

    You know, it’s interesting, you have a tendency as someone who persists so much to get Palestinians to not make the analogy between Zionism and Nazism. That’s just what Pro-Israel activists do. They are a bit more clever about it though, because they don’t pepper their stuff with rhetoric about the Holocaust every five minutes like you do. Does the world actually revolve around Jews and the holocaust for you? It sure looks like it! Mamma taught me to be wary about that kind of activist.

    And, again, you seem to be the only one I know who has such an issue with Desertpeace. Why did I give you an unsolicited email? I shouldn’t have! I should have just laughed at how naive you are and how you just aren’t astute enough to see what is in front of you, so bent are you in slamming everyone or defining who or what they are and telling them what to do.

    That you have “always suspected there is something mentally wrong with me” is just icing on the cake, coming from you. I haven’t “always” anything, cuz I never heard of you until when I heard that someone was trashing the best blogger from “Israel”. You know, it might sound odd, but sometimes bloggers actually do follow one another, and they actually do defend the work of one another, and the DP blog is one of a kind and to be honest, I know hundreds of Palestinians who swear by it and love Steve to pieces. Losing the DP blog would be a massive loss and your criticism of it or of Steve would already put you on the side of the Zionists. Losing your anonymous blog… who knows. Maybe to some. But the point is, you wrote your condemnations on a public place, and therefore, anyone responding in an email is in their rights, you have no comments block. If you really stuck by your choice, you wouldn’t have taken it down. But then again… I think maybe it’s time to write about bloggers again. I’ve avoided it for a while, but you have inspired me.

    Oh, and yes the IP numbers matched, and when I also told you this… all of a sudden, you didn’t respond. But that’s ok, “Sophie”. Go on as you are, you are providing me entertainment.

  30. sophie says:

    Mary wrote: [Oh, and yes the IP numbers matched]

    You mean the IP address of those who called you ‘Jewish maggot’ matched to be mine? Insane!Outrageous! Two things you need to keep firmly ingrained in your delusional mind that should prove your claim to be false and bankrupt:

    1. I don’t know you except for having read articles that you posted on your ‘peacepalestine’ blog, which I liked.

    2. You can never come up with anything that you might have said to me that was so negative as to incite such a hateful response from me. Can you? Of course not! We don’t know each other, [keep that in mind] except during the time when you attempted to defend your desertpiece. Things do not happen in a vacuum. People do not start calling others hateful names just out of the blue. You need to post that hateful email that you have made references to online in its entirety. Why wouldn’t you? And what email address was used and when did this email come to you? I hate liars and you have proven to be one. For one, I did not even know that you were Jew(ish). What is preventing you from posting the IP address as I requested? This correspondence (that I am engaged in right now) is such a waste of precious time. Post the IP address or don’t post it, I don’t care! The more you open your mouth, the less dignified you become; and that is so strange for someone who managed to create a great blog with a large following … I don’t understand you … it is like you are two different people in one, there is the mature one and at the same time there is the child one in you. That is of course for a psychiatrist or such trained professional to analyze. My duty at this point is to MOVE ON! I have concerns of wasting my time posting these messages. I simply do not have that kind of idle time.

    I removed ‘Palestine think thank’ from my reader list today, but not from my blog list. Of course, people should have access to it; there are lots of great articles posted on it. I just lost total interest in it; there are thousands of articles competing for attention on a daily basis, therefore by dropping ptt from my reader list, I won’t be missing much.

    As far as your desertpiece, [I know he likes to call his blog ‘desertpeace’], I was able to trace the correspondence that I had with him July of 2008 and how it all begun. See link below.

    p.s. you won’t have to worry about wasting your time anymore counting words and commas of my messages posted at this blog, because there will be none!

    http://ziomania.com/articles2008/How%20good%20are%20The%20Good%20Jews.htm

  31. Mary Rizzo says:

    @sophie

    do you realise how contradictory you are?
    You won’t bother to come and post, you don’t have time, and you write these endless rants and a blog post against me! How am I supposed to believe you and why should I?

    Yes, the IP of the person calling me that was the same from california that you have. I generally trash the comments like that, but I kept a few of those, and… from the “sweetie” in your letter to the “sweetie” that the abuser used, a little bell went off and I went out and checked. Actually, a computer expert friend of mine did, and it traced to the server that hosts your blog. I asked if he was sure and he was. So, that is enough for me. I unfortunately have also trashed all my old emails with the latest computer hacking event, so I don’t have the IPs to put up anymore, but your asking me to in a threatening way sounds fishy. Your attack against Steve was more evidence, and now your criticism against Khalid for his holocaust analogies, your criticism of Galloway in a moment he is actually doing an enormous amount of good, and your complaint that Gilad should stop calling himself a self-haing Jew, not to mention this bout of stupidity, well that sealsthe deal for me. Is there ANYONE good enough for your discerning palate?

    You use the cause for your purposes, which seem zionist to me, to get people to say this or that because you think they should focus on what you do. In a sense, you may not be zionist, but really really you act like one, and there are a handful of people who saw this today who told me the same thing.

    A fun trick is for people to say PUBLISH an IP (similar to TAKE THIS THING OFF) You want your IP number published? Do it, and next time the abuser tries it (at times does, I’ll publish that too) but like all crypto zionists who boss people around, even if I could, I won’t give in to you, because then you would use it to complain or some other stupid projectional destructive trip you are on. Go on, call me a liar, coming from you, the person who claims she doesn’t know who the figure of Judas is, I find that amusing.

    Your analysis of me is also amusing, and given that you are some shadowy figure, I don’t give a damn about it. I am just sorry certain friends of mine may not see you for what you are, or they simply don’t want to be involved. Or they simply want to avoid your melodrama.

    You started attacking my friend, and not only that, one of the best activists in the world, and of course I responded. I only knew about it because someone sent it to me knowing that Steve and I are very close. We are close because he is sincere and good and loving. You boss him to leave the country where he established a family and dedicates his life to the Palestinian cause, well who the hell gave you the right? He’s a Jew and that’s the problem.

    You don’t have comments, but spam these, so of course, I felt compelled write personally to an email address to express my views. I defend every friend of mine, and like when they do the same. Sometimes they let me down in public even with the loving emails and phone calls… oh well… But then, I thought that perhaps you were an anti-zionist, so I could discuss reasonably with you.. I no longer think you are, so I am glad to see you show your best and be proud of it. I don’t write or comment on Zionist blogs, they are considered as lost causes, but now i have one more zionist blog to include, yours.

    That you lost interest in PTT is not going to change my life, I think. Can “sophie, the woman of color” stick to her word and no longer post here?

    We’re just waiting with baited breath.

  32. Michael says:

    @Mazin
    The quote is taken from an address Dayan gave to Technion University students on March 19, 1969. A transcript of the speech appeared in Ha’aretz on April 4, 1969.

    In answer to a student’s question suggesting that Israel adopt a policy of punishing Arabs who commit crimes in the West Bank by deportation to Jordan, Dayan answers that he is vehemently opposed to this idea, insisting that the answer to the longstanding Arab-Israeli problem is to learn to live together with Arab neighbors. He goes on to say:

    “We came to a region of land that was inhabited by Arabs, and we set up a Jewish state. In a considerable number of places, we purchased the land from Arabs and set up Jewish villages where there had once been Arab villages. You don’t even know the names [of the previous Arab villages] and I don’t blame you, because those geography books aren’t around anymore. Not only the books, the villages aren’t around. Nahalal was established in the place of Mahalul, and Gvat was established in the place of Jibta, Sarid in the place of Huneifis and Kfar Yehoshua in the place of Tel Shaman. There isn’t any place that was established in an area where there had not at one time been an Arab settlement.”

    Dayan’s conclusion was that the solution to the Arab-Israeli problem is to learn to coexist with them.

    In the misquote, the key phrase “we purchased the land from Arabs” is omitted, and thus Dayan’s meaning is reversed. Dayan was not saying that Arabs were dispossessed. On the contrary, he was indicating that though Arabs sold the land of their own free will, given their presence in the region, the Israeli goal is to live peacefully together with them.

  33. sophie says:

    WHO THE HELL GAVE ME THE RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT YOUR SETTLER KHAZARIC FRIEND [STEVE]?

    The question rather should be who the hell gave him the right to settle his Ashkenazi ass on Arab soil? I would like to get an answer for that, and the only one who gave his Ashkenazi ass the right to live on Arab soil is another European Ashkenazi ass! Am I wrong? Of course not! Did any Palestinian grant him the privilege to dwell on Arab soil? Of course not!

    Then imbecile: if you don’t have the ip address, you need to provide at least the day, month and year when your deluded mind is supposed to have received this email. The reason is because I will give authorization to my hosting company to disclose if any such email originated from that server that your expert confirmed to you that it did. Again, idiot, how would I have known that you did not have the ip address when I challenged you to put it up on the screen?

    You don’t like [sweetie]? How about [dumb ass]? I am sick and tired of your goddamned ass making up so many lies that you cannot back up with any evidence! Your goddamned ass cannot start accusing someone of writing an email with [Jewish faggot] and then give all excuses for not providing any evidence as to where that email originated. If you do not have enough to keep you busy, I recommend a visit to your bookstore or library. There are tones of books that I would love to read but I don’t due to lack of time. That does not seem to be the case in your case. Find something that would occupy your mind and time and then you may stop meddling in other people’s affairs.

    You say I am Zionist? Nothing on the planet bothers me more than the forced presence of Euro Jewry on Arab soil. I envsion the Euro Jew in Palestine as a rapist and the Palestinians as rape victims. That vision is always present on my mind, and hence why the rage that I feel towards Euro Jewry! Euro Jewry belongs in Euro land. Hitler been dead for decades. What is Euro Jewry’s excuse for holding on to Arab land? Ain’t it about time for them to stampede back?

    Your settler friend can and should speak for himself and so can Aamyreh? Who made you spokesperson for them?

    Keep this in mind: Respect is earned! Remember when I said that you had said nothing to me in prior times to invoke the kind of harsh insult such as ‘Jewish maggot’? But you notice how i have trahsed you in this post? It is becasue you deserved it! You now have given me the reason. If you like respect, you have to earn it, and the way to earn it is not in meddling in other people’s affairs, not in fabricating lies that you cannot backup.

    Get lost! Your value seems to diminish further and further down the more you open your mouth!

  34. Michael says:

    @Mazin

    Regarding the second quote –
    In 1938 he said: ‘In our political argument abroad we minimize Arab opposition to us. But let us not ignore the truth among ourselves. […] A people which fights against [what it conceives as] the usurpation of its land will not tire so easily.’

    This is about a political dispute with a people that think that it will take land from them.

    NOTE:
    B-G nowhere stated that Jews were the MILITARY aggressors. In
    fact, the substance of B-G’s letter to Sharett is concerned with the
    British curtailment of Jewish immigration.

    IN CONTEXT:
    “I want to destroy first all the illusion among our comrades that Arab
    terror is a matter of a few gangs, financed from abroad… We are
    facing not terror but a war. It is a national war declared upon us by
    the Arabs… This is an active resistance by the Arabs to what they
    regard as usurpation of their homeland by the Jews – that’s why they
    fight. Behind the terrorists is a movement, which though primitive is
    not devoid of Idealism and self-sacrifice… Sheikh Al Qassam was a
    zealot ready to sacrifice his life for an ideal. Today we have not
    one, but hundreds perhaps thousands [like him]. Behind them is the
    Arab people. In our political argument abroad, we minimize Arab
    opposition to us. But let us not ignore the truth among ourselves. I
    insist on the truth, not out of respect for scientific, but political
    realities…Let us not build on the hope the terrorist gangs will get
    tired. If some get tired, others will replace them… When we say that
    the Arabs are the aggressors and we defend ourselves – that is only
    half the truth. As regards our security and life we defend ourselves
    and our moral and physical position is not bad. We can face the gangs,
    and were we allowed to mobilize all our forces we would have no doubts
    about the outcome…But the fighting is only one aspect of the
    conflict which is in its essence a political one. And politically we
    are the aggressors and they defend themselves. Militarily, it is we
    who are on the defensive who have the upper hand… but in the
    political sphere they are superior…Let us not think that the terror
    is a result of Hitler’s or Mussolini’s propaganda – this helps but the
    source of opposition is there among the Arabs.”

  35. Mary Rizzo says:

    @sophie

    how many times have you said you are not going to waste your time and there you go… typing up your fury, hate and righteous screaming on my site. Keep your own word why don’t you? Or install your own comments block so that you can abuse anyone you want on your own site. It might be an echo chamber, but then again, you might get the fights you crave so that you feel you had a good day.

    I never said the (“maggot”, with an “F”,) abuse was an email, it was from a series of abusive comments on Pepa blog. Got it? Not much for precision on your part, but then again, your task is to attack Steve and me and this week adding Khalid and Galloway to your menu. I don’t read your blog so I don’t know your other list of the hated. That you attack us is enough for me. Why someone who was on my blog who has the same views about Angry Arab as do you would post stuff there in the same tone, on my blog in the same tone and then start to go abusive to the max, turning out to even use a word that stuck out and made me ask my friend to investigate is something I don’t want to even analyse. I have no idea why she or you would be this aggressive with me. Zionists and crypto Zionists do it all the time. Could there be a connection?

    You have some control issues that you need to get a grip on, so get yourself checked out before going on about my mental stability. No one made me the spokesman for anyone, but no one can prevent me from outing the behaviour of someone who talks from her arse, like you do!

    I am sure now that you are a zionist because you act like one with your obsession about jews, nazism and the holocaust and how Palestinians or those who support Palestine really have to keep the word Nazi far away from the word Israel or with any reference to what’s happening to Palestinians. The nice little photo of Herzl wasn’t because you hate him, was it now?

    As to the IP, on the day that my friend figured it out, the info was sent to two people. They saw it and know about it, but we didn’t make any big deal about it. because our opinion at the time was, “not worth it”. In fact, I mentioned it to you in an email… odd, you didn’t get so riled up then, you just faded out. If you think I couldn’t just put up anything i wanted to here and now if I wanted to, I could invent evidence. But I play clean and my mailbox does not contain material dating very far back. Do you need to know it? If you want to deny stuff go on, it’s getting more than ridiculous now!!!

    I know your IP, it’s right here in front of my eyes. I know your provider, location of it, etc. I even know that you have spent hours coming in and out of this site, as if you care about what’s said. I could just post up that number with the other comment now, couldn’t I? but I’m not a liar and I’m ceraintly not going to go for your idiotic game. The email from you and the email where I stored the IP containing the abuse I no longer have nor would I care to keep them. Maybe the people who I forwarded to who confirmed the info still have it but I’m not going to waste their time.

    Now, get busy with your reading and leave me alone. Like i said, people who abuse out of anonymity are worth less than zero to me. You have a blog, so what. A lot of people do, but those who abuse know better than to do it on a blog where their name doesn’t appear. Actually, no, the Zionists do what you do.

  36. Jaco says:

    I do not know what Sophia is trying to accomplish, but she is making a big idiot of her self ! Mary, She comes to your site and tells you to Get Lost. I did not know what is her site but for sure will make a note so I can avoid it ! I find it peculiar, that she starts with how she is so fine respectfull and talk nice and then gets to a level that she so insulting, all of her things were, but the crescendo is notice. I do not know if it make me sick or make me mad. I hate when sites get ugly, and this would be good place for talk about what is happened with Jenin Orchestra, but when I see someone talk to you this way, I can not help it. It make me angry. The more i read, the more angry I got. I get the email digest each day so I do not read site much, but Walid and Lele who read it always, they told me someone is bother you in meanness, here I am to tell you my solidarity feeling. No one touch my friend ! Sophia, Get Lost !

    If there is anyone who is fights Zionist colonizing, that is you. The people like me who know you years and years see you kind of example. I need to find out a thing, I ask you and that is that. But when someone like Sophia mistake a Zionist for an Israel person who support Palestinians like is Desert Peace, this show she has little understand of things. If she wants all Jews out of Israel, she will never to get that, so we have thank the heaven that exist Desert Peace with his strong support of Palestine people. You did right defending him when you did and you do right defending him now. I know you and you will defend your friends up to your last if you believe they are right. He prove always to not be Zionist. One look at his blog you know what he stand up for. And true, fact that he is popular with Palestine people even if he is Israeli say something.

    Now I take a nice aspirin, my head hurts, I pass you one too?

  37. […] subject of contention this time has been an article I published a few days ago, entitled “Shame on us,” in which I strongly criticized efforts by some dubious “peace activists” to bamboozle some […]

  38. sophie says:

    Mary: I am not sure that I feel good about using abusive language towards you in the last post. Frankly besides being delusional, I really believe that you are a decent person. But interesting that you never responded to my inquiry as to who gave permission to your Khazaric Ashkenazi Steve to occupy Arab land. The same inquiry applies to every goddamned Euro Ashkenazi Jew that is living in Palestine at the expense of people of color.

    Mary: you need to be very careful before accusing anyone of anything that you are not sure of. You and I do not know each other; therefore if you had a well-functioning brain it should not have led you towards me [a totally unknown person to you] as the one who wrote to you that ugly email. Who would want to send an ugly email to you? It would have to be someone who has some resentment towards you. I have none, if for no other reason, because I don’t know you. You refused to indicate the name of the email address where it came from. I made a list of the conversations we hade about the IP address and what gets revealed is that you started off by saying that you had a record of the IP address and finally when I challenged you to put it up on the screen, you wiggled around with all kinds of excuses and finally you said you had lost it. People had been hanged over false testimony. It does not serve you well to make up such deliberate and ugly lies. I did challenge you to put up the IP address on the screen being 100% sure that I never sent you such email or any email. Take a look:

    o Mary Rizzo on March 31st, 2009 at 10:05:=> the IP numbers of the abuse where you call me a Jewish Maggot on my old blog are all there for the record.

    o sophie on March 31st, 2009 at 20:06:=> As far as IP addresses, I have had he same IP address for over two years. Since you seem to know about IP addresses, then you should have noticed that I have one and the same IP address. If you have an IP address of someone who referred to you as a ‘Jewish maggot’ then you need to put that IP address up! Put it up!

    o Mary Rizzo on April 1st, 2009 at 6:43:=>Oh, and yes the IP numbers matched (i.e. to my IP address)

    o sophie on April 1st, 2009 at 15:56: Mary wrote: [Oh, and yes the IP numbers matched] … You mean the IP address of those who called you ‘Jewish maggot’ matched to be mine? Insane! Outrageous! …What is preventing you from posting the IP address as I requested?

    o Mary Rizzo on April 1st, 2009 at 16:41:=>Yes, the IP of the person calling me that was the same that you (have) … Actually, a computer expert friend of mine did, and it traced to the server that hosts your blog. I asked if he was sure and he was. So, that is enough for me. I unfortunately have also trashed all my old emails with the latest computer hacking event, so I don’t have the IPs to put up anymore .
    ……………….

    Incredible! Marry, if you could resort to such ugly fabrication about someone you don’t know like me, what are you capable of doing to those with whom you might have severe and ugly conflicts? You must be very careful when fabricating information about anyone, even your enemies. It does not serve you well. Look at this example of how you were exposed for such a malicious lie. Btw: It may not be too late for you to get in touch with your hosting service and let them help you figure out this IP address business; chances are that what you claimed you lost may still be residing on their server.

    On the plus side: You do in fact do a lot of good work for the Palestinian cause. Keep it focused there. Do not imagine enemies where there are none. I am not your enemy, simply because I do not wish you ill will.
    In the past, whatever conflict occurred between you and I were all started by you; you wrote to me first to defend the White Ashkenazi colonizing settler on Arab soil who goes by [desertpeace], where it was none of your business to do so; you started it this time around because I had posted a message in regards to Khalid Amayreh. Khalid knows exactly where I am coming from and he had for many years now. So it was not your business to speak for Khalid. Chances of I desiring to antagonize Khalid are nil. Learn to mind your own business and I think life may then treat you better.

  39. Mary Rizzo says:

    Amazing Sophie, you keep telling us how busy you are and how you won’t post here, telling me to even get lost off of my own site, and there you are… million word stuff to wade through. Consistency and dignity are not your forte.

    Try to get your little grip. I don’t like you, I don’t care about you, I hate your tone and I think you are a crypto Zionist. You boss people around and you think you have the right to it. Do it if you must, but in your own territory. Here you are not welcome to come and abuse the host. Didn’t you read the “personal attacks will not be approved”?

    I told you in the email back after you got so snotty with me (my initial one to you was not rude, and a pox upon who forwarded your sick tripe to me, knowing I would defend Steve and probably knowing you would turn into a screamer, but without comments, one is forced to write to her majesty, and the F word was something like “so fucking what”… If that word bugs you, too bad. It’s your entire attitude that I don’t dig in the slightest). Back to the point, In the email I mentioned the Jewish Maggot thing, (very much your style, now that I see your blog a little better) that it was in the Pepa blog. I told you about it, because the similarities were a bit striking. I asked my friend who was hanging out here at the time to look up what he could find and he found it. If you have your old emails LOOK for it, instead of making me go back to an old server I don’t use anymore to find a comment among over 20 thousand comments so I can put your IP number up so that you can have a real legit reason to attack me. I REALLY don’t have the time for this game. You keep acting as if it was in an email, no, it was in the blog post, I told you that then and now. If you still are not clear, IT WAS IN A BLOG COMMENT on one of the old blogs. And yeah, sometimes real “nice people” like you get creepy and weird and mean, don’t they: i mean, look at yourself now. Not too attractive. I don’t know why people act so odd. I don’t want to psychoanalyse you like you think you can do with me. I don’t know you and thank god I never will!!

    So, Khalid knows where you are coming from? Why don’t you find out where he’s coming from. Somoud post.

    I don’t care one iota about your judgment of me. I have you sussed out and the mere fact that you are fixated on this issue, where you know the score but can rant up a storm, (maybe you forgot your little trips into my blog, or maybe someone was using your computer) when a more interesting issue is that you attack from total safety of anonymity, just what the best zionists do, goes really unaddressed. Take your meds.

    As to Steve, do you know the reason he went to Palestine? Do you know his relations there? Do you know anything, or just assume you do? Because he happens to share his life with Palestinian people, that is his family and unlike you, they see only love and support in him, because you are just too idiotic to see anything but black and white.

    Now, don’t go attacking Amos here! I will ban you if you try it.

  40. Mary Rizzo says:

    jaco amore mio! I will take TWO asprins please!

  41. Mary Rizzo says:

    more time wasting fun.. but this contradiction just stands right out:

    “Let it be on record that you wrote to me first and your very first email to me had the ‘f’ word in it.”

    then

    “being 100% sure that I never sent you such email or any email.”

    —you admit you wrote me, then later you are 100% sure you never sent me any email. Not pretty sure, but 100%

    one of the many inconsistencies. how’s life on the border? Now, get lost, please. I have better things to do, truly. You have more venom to write, have fun.

  42. sophie says:

    @Mary Rizzo

    [oh, let’s hope this time she means it! ]

    Listen lil sweetie pie: the more i read what you write, the more darlin you become in my eyes. you sho’ sweet lil one! you spect me to say nothin as your open your little cute lil mouth and speak bout me? How you think that works, babe? you spect me to say nothin as you continue to keep chirping bout me? no babe it don’t work that way. you closes that little cute mouth of yours when it comes to me, and then – as g0d is my witness, i shall remain mum!

    luv ya!

  43. Mary Rizzo says:

    @sophie

    there ya go, how many times is that. Hard to say good bye isn’t it.? Why not say it and mean it. Go on, self-destruct. *If* you had any credibility, it’s been flushed down the toilet now. Interesting, point out your inconsistencies and I have to close my cute lil mouth. You’re the one who told me to get lost off a site I run. Try to at least keep score there.

  44. Barbara says:

    Well Khalid, I just did Parts 2 and 3 to this article SHAME ON US and I do not think Palestinians will like it. I must be missing something here but I was, and still am, quite upset that once again the children lose. Here are my final thoughts on the matter. I would be MOST appreciative if you can tell me where I am wrong in this. Maybe I am missing something that I feel so differently here. But this is my sincere observation and if you can point it out to me, I would be most grateful. This is what I wrote:

    MY $.02 WORTH.

    NO MATTER HOW EVERYONE ELSE FEELS, PALESTINIAN PARENTS, POLITICIANS, ETC ETC. IT SEEMS TO ME THAT THE MAIN CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE THE CHILDREN OF PALESTINE AND THE SENIORS OF JERUSALEM. IN BOTH CASES THESE GROUPS WERE INNOCENT REGARDING THE WHOLE SCENARIO WHICH IN MY MIND HAS BEEN BLOWN WAY OUT OF PROPORTION.

    THE CHILDREN DID NOT LOOK SCARRED OR SCARED, AND THE SENIORS SEEMED TO BE TOUCHED. HEAVEN KNOWS BOTH SETS OF PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT TRIALS TO FACE. IN BOTH CASES A LITTLE JOY GOES A LONG WAY.

    AS DAUGHTER OF A MUCH OLDER WOMAN, I GO TO GREAT ENDS TO BRING HER PEACE AND PROTECT HER FROM THE EVILS OF TODAY’S WORLD. IT IS WORTH EVERY BIT OF MY EFFORTS. SO I CAN RELATE TO THESE ELDERS, REGARDLESS OF THEIR PASTS. THEY DID NOT EVEN KNOW WHO THESE CHILDREN WERE!

    AS FOR THE CHILDREN, THEY SEEMED TO LEARN SOMETHING AND ALSO TAKE AWAY A FEW VALUABLE LESSONS. THEY LEARNED ABOUT AN EVENT THEY SEEM TO NOT HAVE BEEN AWARE OF AND THAT OLD PEOPLE ARE OLD PEOPLE ALL AROUND THE WORLD. TO ME THAT IS A HUMANITARIAN LESSON. THESE LESSONS COULD HAVE BEEN POSITIVE IF HANDLED PROPERLY.

    INSTEAD, THEIR MUSIC TEACHER HAS BEEN BANNED AND THEIR MUSIC HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM THEM. THIS IS JUST NOT RIGHT THAT THEY BE COLLECTIVELY PUNISHED BECAUSE SOME UNTHINKING ADULTS, WHATEVER THEIR MOTIVES MIGHT HAVE BEEN, INVOLVED THEM IN THIS EVENT.

    FOR ONCE, I SAY SHAME TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TAKEN AWAY WHAT GIVES THESE CHILDREN JOY. THAT IS THE SHAME! THEY HAVE LOST SOMETHING THAT ELEVATED THEIR SPIRITS AND GIFTED THEM WITH THE BEAUTY OF THE MUSICAL SPHERE, SO NECESSARY CONSIDERING THEIR DAY TO DAY LIVES. SHAME ON YOU!

  45. Just an idea that may work. Why not a massive conversion to Judaism to quality for the Promise Land and the Right of Return. It is less painful since most if not all Palestinians males are circumcised and I am sure our fellow brothers the Christians will be willing to go through the process. I am sure we will be more Jewish than the 1.5 million Russian Jews including Lieberman could ever be. Our return will be on the cheap and does not require some rich American Jew or some Evangelical Zionists like Reverend Hagee to fleece his poor congregation to raise money to transport us back home like they transported the millions of Russians of dubious Jewish origin to Palestine. I think most of us will pay our way back. I am sure some Rabbi somewhere will not mind to manage this conversion for a fee. If the Russians can do it why can’t we? I am also sure the American Congress will bless this plan since it will no longer be subject to a Zionist Jewish blackmail. It is just an idea!

  46. Mary Rizzo says:

    @Sami Jamil Jadallah
    Sami! I can always count on you to say the most challenging and iconoclastic things! I really wonder what the thoughts on such an idea are..
    Back when I was on the MePeace board, there was someone who was an Israeli promoting some kind of thing where everyone in “the Promised Land” WAS (had been) jewish and that the Palestinians had converted to Islam from Judaism according to the site that was linked. It was VERY creepy, but if I can find it again somehow, (when they ban me, I can’t even vist the site, as well as my interventions being deleted.) it was a way to consolidate Jewish power, because of course, you couldn’t get millions or maybe even a few thousand Palestinians to convert. The point was, to consolidate Judaism as the “natural” faith of the area… very weird. I criticised the thing very vocally, but no one else did.

  47. […] her orchestra to play for Holocaust survivors at an Israeli old age home. The performance was strongly criticised by Palestinians as a hostile political act. Now the orchestra has been disbanded, its […]

  48. Michael W. says:

    Jews don’t proselytize. There has been instances in which Palestinians claimed that their ancestors were Jews and wanted permission to move into Israel proper. I don’t know what happened to them.

    A Palestinian has a better chance getting into Israel if he/she said that he/she was gay and was seeking asylum from persecution from his/her fellow Palestinians.

  49. AnneBeck says:

    Yes, when we, the world, said, “Never Again”, we did not mean for it to pertain to Jews only. Certainly, the holocaust and our sadness for what Jews endured should not give license to Zionists to now ( and for decades) perpetrate their own holocaust against anyone.
    I appreciate your take on this, as I have seen much written by Americans (pro and anti-Zion), and I was wondering what one who IS there would say.
    The children should NOT have been fooled in this way; nor should the truth have been hidden from their parents.

  50. AnneBeck says:

    @Barbara
    Barbara:
    The seniors of Jerusalem are innocent here? Are you kidding? Just because most are too old to do anything TODAY, it does not absolve them of past indescretions. It’s not like this Palestinian-Holocaust began this year. It’s been going on since these now-seniors were young men and women. WHO do you think started it?
    Yeeesh.

  51. AnneBeck says:

    @Sami Jamil Jadallah
    Sami, if Jews in Israel are anything like Jews in the U.S., they aren’t really looking for converts.

  52. Barrett says:

    @Phil
    Phil: You are an idiot. Genocide is genocide. Cruelty to humans is not to be tolerated. For you to support Israel’s actions with your silly little comments, is testament to your ignorance. I might suggest you turn off the NBC evening news and start reading. There is a whole world of truth and pain out there. Your television is meant to comfort you. I suggest you sell it or give it away.

    Good luck man . . . you’re going to need it.

    Barrett
    Nashville, TN

  53. Noah Hubbell says:

    I am sympathetic toward Palestinians but would be more so if many didn’t support the killing of innocent Jews. Israel has committed heinous war crimes but the blame the survivors of the holocaust for abusing human rights is ignorant oversimplification. ‘Evil and Satanic?’ Well that’s just a boldfaced lie. I mean, you can argue that the government is evil, but I’m confident that Satan-worship is not practiced widely throughout Israel-thats awfully close to blood libel, friend. Its so sad to think about how this could have been over years and years ago after Israel was ruthlessly attacked Yom Kippur (the Jewish day for ATONEMENT) as well as the subsequent violation of the ceasefire by Egypt. Israel then made concession after concession, relinquishing land to Palestinians and Egyptians in return for temporary peace. Eventually the two-state solution, the only solution in my opinion, was proposed by Israel and rejected by Arafat! Did the whole world forget this part of history???
    Look, I cannot and do not want to ignore the fact that Israel has done terrible, terrible things recently. But writers like you must remember a few things: the Israeli government is not representative of the world’s Jewish population (or the holocaust survivors), Israel has a right to defend themselves against groups who aim to kill Israelis (as long as they do so legally, which they haven’t been recently), and, please, don’t even try to push this crap that Palestinians are innocent and Jews are the aggressors in this conflict. Here’s a reality check: 90% of the people in either region, of either religion, are innocent for the most part. But it was England that decided where Israel would go, and then it was the rest of the Middle-East that started the violence by attempting to wipe out Israel. It was wrong for England to place Israel where people were already living, but here’s my question to you Mr. Amayreh, if the Palestinians suddenly had all the power in the Israel-Palestine relationship, would you be OK with the Palestinians displacing all the Jews? Is that, like the displacement of the Palestinians, a crime against humanity, or do people only suffer when they are like you?
    I really hope that you decide to post this message because I really believe in my heart that its the truth. I’m glad to be the target of Palestinian rage because even when its unjustified, its understandable. Please contact me with your disagreements, agreements, questions, obscenity-laced tirades at nhubbell@oxy.edu because I love hearing new perspectives.

    How many people in the world are really evil? Don’t 99% of us just want whats best for ourselves and our family? And the rest of the world if there’s time….

    P.S. Its ironic that you can delete any comment with an opposing viewpoint because it contains ‘Zionist propaganda,’ and Anti-Semetic propaganda is not discouraged at all, but whatever…

    Thanks for your time